Irvine Technology Corporation
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer/Architect to join an American residential mortgage company that focuses on the production and servicing of U.S. mortgage loans and the management of investments. This is a contract to hire, hybrid role located in Agora Hills, CA. The Software QA lead/QA Architect is a key position within the organization. Your goal is to design, develop, deliver industry leading testing technology, processes, and solutions.
What You Will Do:
- Provide high level strategy and vision to the Agile product development teams and stakeholders
- Interact with the workstream to ensure coverage of product features using Test Automation
- Provide leadership from a Quality Best Practices perspective across scrum teams
- Work with the development and functionally adjacent teams to establish test cases & coverage and product deliverable components
What Gets You the Job:
- 7+ years of experience working in Quality Engineering,
with the 3+ years recent experience working in an agile environment
- Strong passion for quality, high level of attention to detail, and the proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of Web Technologies (CSS, HTML, HTTP…)
- Strong understanding of SQL database, ability to write SQL queries (PostgreSQL or SQL Server)
- Experience testing, debugging REST APIs with Postman and automating API Testing
- Understanding of Quality Best Practices in an agile development organization
- Experience using JIRA & Zephyr or equivalent tools
- Experience with Gitlab CI or any other CI/CD tools
Please send your resume to Nicollette Filipovic for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed