Irvine Technology Corporation
We are looking for a Encompass Administrator to join a mortgage lending company that specializes in a wide range of mortgage options and loan programs for homebuyers and investors. This is a direct hire, onsite role located in Santa Ana, CA. The Encompass Administrator will provide specialized technical and business knowledge to multiple application development and enhancement projects. The role will have principal responsibility for the development, and functionally capability of the company’s Mortgage Software interfaces and data exchange with various internal departments and systems. The Encompass Administrator will collaborate with other team members to define requirements and system interfaces, assess available technologies, and develop and present solutions.
What You Will Do:
- Plan, design, develop and test software applications for business-critical services within the Encompass LOS process flow for everyone using the LOS system
- Performs testing and debugging of applications and business rules in and outside the development/IT team including management in regard to workflow changes.
- Meet with internal customers and make software enhancements as needed to improve
- Using programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming,
- Maintain project schedule and deliver high quality codes and communicate with groups
What Gets You the Job:
- 2 years’ experience in software development
- 2 + years’ experience with Encompass and associated products
- Understanding of C#, ASP.NET, VB, SQL, and other .NET technologies
- Understanding of Encompass business rules and impacts they have throughout the LOS system of HTML5 & Angular JS, and Responsive UI Design
- Familiar with iterative software development methodologies
Please send your resume to Jenny Allen for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed