Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join a international law firm that specializes in 10 major practice areas ranging from Antitrust to Tax. This is a direct hire, onsite role located in Los Angeles, but can also work out of Orange County, San Diego, Del Mar, Century City, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Dallas, Chicago, Houston, and Washington DC. The ideal candidate will serve as the quality gatekeeper for custom, in-house software solutions for the firm as well as be responsible for supporting/testing existing web applications to the firm’s requirements. The candidate will work with the development team to test these solutions both manually and with automation leveraging Ruby Mine or similar web-based automation technology and will be expected to provide feedback on User Experience (UX).
What You Will Do:
- Work directly with Developers and Project Manager/Supervisor to ensure requirements are met and that newly developed code is bug-free.
- Provide first-level troubleshooting of issues reported by users
- Participate in all meetings with stakeholders to gain a full understanding of functional requirements
- Create a suite of automated tests for assigned web-based systems which can be run on-demand or scheduled
- Develop test plans for assigned web-based systems
What Gets You the Job:
- 1-2 years of practical experience testing extensive web-based systems.
- Individual must be able to work well with the existing team of developers and engineers, have excellent communication and troubleshooting skills, and be able to handle multiple projects and support requests.
- Candidate must demonstrate a solid grasp of quality assurance methodologies utilized in software development.
- Most importantly, the candidate must demonstrate a strong eye for detail
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed