Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Manager of Payroll Tax to join an industry leader in recycling and non-hazardous waste. This is a direct hire, remote capable role. The Manager, Payroll Tax is responsible for the oversight and management of the Company’s payroll function. The Company’s payroll function includes garnishment processing, weekly and bi-weekly payroll processes for over 30,000 employees with multiple methods of payment, employment taxes, integration with Kronos Time and Attendance system, as well as initiatives related to taxation and processing of special bonuses and special assignments
What You Will Do:
- Manages all aspects of payroll operations for a Fortune 300 company with over 30,000 employees.
- Manages all aspects of the comprehensive payroll operation including, but not limited to, management of the vendor to oversee the appropriate production of all payroll calendars and processes, and accountability of the payroll processes and procedures.
- Partners with the finance department to meet the Company’s needs regarding payroll payments, cash flow, and payroll related accounts for reconciliation and manages all controls to accurately maintain these procedures.
- Leads and coordinates all aspects related to payroll taxes, which includes partnering with the internal tax department and unemployment tax vendor.
- Directs the payroll activities of the payroll team and influences and regulates payroll activities throughout the Company.
- Develops and controls all tasks necessary to accomplish the Company’s payroll processing objectives including all auditing functions.
What Gets You the Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field.
- Certified Payroll Professional designation from the American Payroll Association.
- Experience in Workday Payroll or ADP Smart Compliance preferred.
- Experience working with large, collectively bargained employee population and managing multiple structures of rules and practices preferred.
Please send your resume to Rory Gruttadauria for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed