Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Manager, General Accounting to join one of the highest-quality medical care organizations in Los Angeles. This is a direct hire, onsite role located in Los Angeles, CA. The Accounting Manager leads all aspects of the accounting functions for our client in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for reviewing the monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidated financial statements for Cedars-Sinai and Cedars-Sinai Health System (including all affiliates)
- Responsible for the month-end close process, including reviewing account reconciliations and investigating budget-to-actual account variances
- Responsible for the annual Financial Statement audit for Cedars-Sinai Health System, including reviewing audit schedules and drafting footnote disclosures
- Responsible for researching and preparing memorandums on technical accounting matters including business combinations, debt transactions, and new accounting pronouncements
What Gets You the Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field required. Master’s degree preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting, audit or public accounting experience in the healthcare industry required
- Currently functioning at a manager level
Please send your resume to Rory Gruttadauria for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed