Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join a private, real estate investment firm with a national footprint and local market expertise. This is a direct hire, onsite role located in Newport Beach, CA. To support the expansive growth plans and multiple Joint Ventures, our client has set, we are seeking a Chief Financial Officer to manage the accounting team and all accounting functions for the organization. The Chief Financial Officer will work closely with the Stakeholders to optimize people and process and contribute as a valued member on the executive leadership team.
What You Will Do:
- Coordination and review of monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements and tax returns for all businesses and investor reporting
- Off balance sheet management and reporting of CEO OA account, including interest calculations
- Detail budgets and forecasts by type of business and by Individual VP’s
- Investor financing review of process and consistency
- Executive meeting updates to management on a regular basis
- Develop easy to follow “Dashboard” consistent yet relevant to the various businesses and owners
- Equity Management including forecasting requirements, obtaining outside financing, and reporting business results in acceptable form for external (GAAP) and internal (management requirements.
- Banking relationships and reporting including loan covenant management
- Investor financing
- Credit card line management (corporate UBB, Debit, and Amex cards)
- Cash and Debt forecasting/management
What Gets You the Job:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Accounting or Finance, MBA or CFA a plus
- Experience with Real Estate and Private Equity
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive finance experience, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in managing teams, people, and projects
- Ability to navigate in an entrepreneurial environment
- Yardi experience preferred
- Managing financial roll ups of multiple Joint Ventures Competencies
- Presence – Demonstrates an executive-level presence, good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with a high level of complexity.
Please send your resume to Rory Gruttadauria for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed