Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Solutions Architect to join a pharmaceutical company that specializes in different divisions of medical equipment, pharm and biotech products. This is a direct hire, remote capable role. This position will report to BTS Senior Solutions Architect for Patient Services and consumer marketing, and will partner with IT strategy & planning team, IT functional leads, care model operations team, Engagement Solutions management team, Engagement Solutions engineering & operations team, Digital Marketing Hub engineering & Operations team, Patient Services business function leads, application architects, etc. to translate the solution needs into technology capabilities, define the architecture & design, govern the implementation and oversee the delivery of best-in-class technology solutions for US Patient Services function.
What You Will Do:
- Provide comprehensive consultation to stakeholders across business and BTS teams at the highest technical level on all phases of application programming and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments
- Define goals for technology components and frameworks including reference architectures, solution design and implementations for CRM/Data/Reporting/MarTech solutions, including, but not limited to Salesforce Service/Health Cloud, .NET, SQL Server, Adobe Experience Platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform, Qlik, AWS, Tableau, Datorama, etc.
- Define core architecture and architecture guiding principles and ensure compliance to the defined principle.
- Conduct formal technical research and define adoption process to solve business problems and improve patient experience
What Gets You the Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7 years of experience, Master’s Degree and 6 years of experience, PhD and 2 years of experience in application program development. Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- 6+ years of experience in architecting the solutions in server, client, and cloud technologies, and should have in-depth knowledge in system development life cycle, software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile) and Patient services domain.
- 5+ years of experience in architecting and implementing custom web, mobile, and integration solutions using .NET or similar stack.
- 2+ years of experience in implementing solutions in salesforce.com platform such as service cloud/health cloud/marketing cloud/force.com, and MarTech platforms such as CDP/DMP/Marketing Automation Platform.
- Knowledge in programming languages such C#, Python, REST APIs and database technologies such as SQL, NoSQL, etc.
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed