Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join an industry leader in recycling and non-hazardous waste. This is a contract, remote capable role. The DevOps Engineer is responsible for defining and delivering enterprise level solutions to operational stability and automated deployment to production environments. This includes developing and promoting standard operating procedures and policies for the operating platforms in area(s) of responsibility; and providing guidance to development teams and integration teams.
What You Will Do:
- Deploy, automate, maintain, and manage AWS infrastructure to ensure security, performance, and availability of production systems.
- Lead the effort to build and maintain continuous integration, continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines and private Terraform modules.
- Manage configuration and deployment of large server clusters using Terraform, Serverless Framework, and Cloud Formation.
- Create and present AWS or technology solutions or designs, logical and physical diagrams, review architecture diagrams with development teams.
- Collaborate with infrastructure engineering and application management to resolve production issues that impact user experience and overall application health.
What Gets You the Job:
- 3 years’ experience in continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- 4 years’ experience with software development lifecycle or process flow and analysis.
- 4 years’ experience with security and DevSecOps, helping to promote security in software development and operations.
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed