Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Ruby Software Engineer to join one of California’s most prestigious universities. This is a contract, remote capable role. This position will be key in building out new features for the client’s most important processes.
What You Will Do:
- You’ll be using technologies such as Ruby on Rails, React JS, and PostgreSQL within a supportive Agile team that values learning and growing, code review, automated testing, and experimenting with new technologies.
- Under supervision of the Assistant Director, Executive Application Support, the Ruby Software Engineer will develop and enhance large-scale web applications within a team-based project environment.
- Plan, design, code, test, deploy, and maintain web applications and supporting tools.
- Develop new enhancements, framework component upgrades, and automated test suite maintenance for applications running in a 24/7 load balanced production environment.
What Gets You the Job:
- One (1) to three (3) years of web application development experience using a modern framework.
- Experience developing software using Ruby, Python, or similar programming language.
- Experience using MySQL, Postgres, or similar relational database experience.
- Ability to develop code-driven automated tests such as unit, functional, and integration tests.
- Experience using Git version control system.
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, and launch secure Ruby on Rails applications.
Please send your resume to Dave Lim for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed