Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Security Compliance Specialist to join one of California’s most prestigious medical facilities. This is a direct hire, remote/hybrid capable role. The Security Compliance Specialist is responsible for supporting the activities of the EIS information security team. Responsibilities include helping drive successful overall security compliance delivery. Tasks include performing special compliance projects and audits and contributing to process development. Assisting with the achievement of security reviews and tracking organizational compliance with regulatory standards and information security policy.
What You Will Do:
- Provides security compliance expertise for entire compliance and monitoring activities. This includes, but is not limited to, facilitating the following functions: HIPAA Security regulatory requirements understanding and interpretation, compliance monitoring, risk assessments, audit design and process workflows, remediation tracking, Request for Proposal development, vendor evaluation and selection, and contract negotiation and development. Ensures information security and regulatory compliance, risk analysis, audit and project tracking, and audit facilitation and management.
- Responsible for working with internal and external operational partners (e.g., E&Y) in developing and planning audit reviews and monitoring project timelines.
- Conduct internal self-audit efforts of IT asset compliance including crucial software licenses to document non-compliance with contract’s terms and conditions.
- Provide data analysis, manipulation and BI reporting using data toolsets such as Excel.
What Gets You the Job:
- One (1)+ years of experience in managing security and/or compliance audits, preferably IT audits in a health care organization.
- Requires audit or risk management experience, using standard methodologies, such as NIST, ITIL, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, ISO 27000 series principles, or completion of HIPAA Security auditing courses within the first year of employment.
- Demonstrated experience in security auditing or compliance project management, systems analysis, and vendor/customer interactions required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, project development, and risk management software.
- Good skills in pragmatic consensus-building, conflict-prevention, and resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Healthcare, or related field. preferred)
Please send your resume to Sarah Ellinger for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed