Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Security Program Manager to join an industry leader in recycling and non-hazardous solid waste in the U.S. This is a contract to hire, remote capable role located in Arizona. In this role, you will engage with cross-functional stakeholders to define security, risk, and compliance requirements.
What You Will Do:
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the supported domain and conduct deep analysis of the problem space
- Lead cross-functional teams through full program lifecycles by defining scope/success criteria, setting expectations, establishing timelines, implementing solutions, and measuring success and lessons learned
- Define processes end-to-end and drive improvements for maximum impact
- Operationalize strategic security programs by making them efficient, scalable, and reliable
- Develop, implement, and iterate on program management procedures, frameworks, and metrics to achieve business goals with defined success criteria
What Gets You the Job:
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in information security, program/project management, or similar capacities
- Analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills with a clear experience focusing under pressure
- Experience driving projects end-to-end independently, including evaluating, defining and improving end-to-end processes
- Experience influencing stakeholders and partner teams, especially in collaborating with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies
- Communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders and attention to detail
- Experience managing competing priorities and simultaneous/concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
Please send your resume to Chad Turki for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed