Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join a well-recognized financial services corporation. This is a contract to hire, remote capable role. The client is looking for strong full-stack software engineers with strong API development skills. They are always learning and adapting to the ever-evolving technical landscape.
What You Will Do:
- Keep Security and Quality as core focus during development
- Develop and execute unit and integration tests
- Peer Code Reviews Work with product designers and stakeholders to clarify requirements.
- Plan, estimate and prioritize work in a collaborative team.
- Write documentation to ensure supportability and maintainability of core system assets.
What Gets You the Job:
- 3 + years of professional experience as a full stack engineer
- Knowledgeable in NET (.Net Framework, .Net Core, ASP.NET Core MVC, C#) and SQL Microservices Git
- Knowledgeable in AWS Cloud (EC2, EC2 Container Service, S3, Elastic File System, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, RDS, API Gateway)
Please send your resume to Devin Alexander for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed