Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Business Analyst/Project Coordinator to join a global leader of the temperature-controlled logistics industry. This is a contract, remote capable role. The Business Analyst (BA)/Project Coordinator (PC) has the primary ownership for analyzing processes and translating them into business and functional requirements. In addition, the BA/PC will collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their needs and provide ongoing support. Project coordination throughout the various stages of systems conversion as well as generating documentation to support the project are secondary responsibilities.
What You Will Do:
- Participate in Project kick off and RACI identification
- Interview cross functional teams to gather information related to the business discovery
- Conduct and document gap analysis related to business processes and system conversion activities with the support of a conversion specialist
- Analyze information to define business scope and objectives as well as identify potential change impacts
- Analyze existing and future state business processes, Warehouse Management System (WMS) and flows of data as they relate to various components such as Billing, Receiving, Shipping etc.
- Will act as primary liaison for data mapping as it pertains to system conversion
What Gets You the Job:
- Solid understanding of supply chain management processes including Inventory Management, Order Management, Logistics Planning, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
Please send your resume to Chad Turki for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed