Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join a world-renowned management consulting firm. This is a contract to hire, remote capable role within Atlanta or Boston. Become a part of a newly formed 3 – 5 people team to speed up an adoption of an existing product. The product is essentially an internal part of the client’s App Store that provides a marketplace of secure cloud services that internal and external users can request and use for their day to day work with currently about 40 offerings like Git, AWS account, Power BI, Postgres RDS etc. The task for this new asset acceleration team is to speed the growth of the marketplace offerings, aiming to have hundreds of assets in next 2 years.
What You Will Do:
- Help to implement those APIs business logic for many McKinsey teams and deploy those into various environments, automating this process as much as possible
- Actively participate in SCRUM and Agile software processes
- Write tests for delivered code and do PR reviews
- Collaborate with other teams to tailor the skeleton code as needed
- Adheres to team norms and developer guidelines
- Write documentation for usage instructions
What Gets You the Job:
- Strong understanding of REST APIs
- Experience with technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker and AWS is a big plus
- Understanding of SQL and No-SQL DB systems
- Experienced writing unit tests
- Familiar with automated testing
- Familiar with CircleCI/GitHub Actions is a plus
- Strong English language and communication skills
Please send your resume to Sarah Ellinger for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed