Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Help Desk Level II Technician to join a leading alternative investment firm that manages investments across multiple asset classes including energy, real estate, credit, and growth equity. This is a direct hire, hybrid capable role located in Los Angeles. This role will be the initial point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance on site and remotely.
What You Will Do:
- Perform troubleshooting steps, to both on site customers and those located in remote offices.
- Build out and deploy Windows PCs and notebooks.
- Installation and maintenance of hardware and software.
- Printer and Copier maintenance.
- Assist with resolving a wide range of IT issues, including networking, and applications.
- Installation and/or relocation of IT equipment, including PCs, Monitors, Printers,
What Gets You the Job:
- 4+ years customer support/help desk experience
- Knowledge and experience with Windows 10
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge and experience with Azure
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory and group policies
- Knowledge and experience with iPhones
- Knowledge and experience with VDI
Please send your resume to Garry Fields for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed