Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Node JS Developer to join one of California’s most prestigious healthcare facilities. This is a direct hire, remote capable position. The Developer is responsible for application development supporting business objectives while sharing a point of view in all phases of the software development lifecycle: conception, design, testing, production, and maintenance.
What You Will Do:
- Design and build REST API using modern technology stack.
- Perform DevOps activities to support CICD platform.
- Facilitates design and technical meetings. Provides technical documentation to internal business and design teams.
- Follow designated development methodologies and processes.
- Implements enterprise policies for security and confidentiality at the system and inter-system level.
What Gets You the Job:
- Five (5)+ years of software development experience, and a solid grasp of industry direction.
- Advanced level proficiency with REST api development using NodeJS.
- Solid background in AWS fundamentals (VPC, EC2, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3)
- Experience developing and managing container-based applications. (Docker, ECS)
- Solid grasp of AWS serverless technologies (Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Fargate)
- Experience working in DevOps tools and framework (GitHub, Code Commit, Code Pipeline, Code Build, Code Deploy)
- Experience in Splunk to build reports, alerts, dashboards is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience using various programming and scripting languages (NodeJS, Python, Mocha, Serverless, etc.).
Please send your resume to Sarah Ellinger for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed