Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer III to join a world-renowned management consulting firm. This is a contract, remote capable role. You’ll combine ‘Agile’ with expertise in cloud, big data and mobile to create and maintain custom solutions in a way consistent with SRE principles that help clients increase productivity and make timely decision.
What You Will Do:
- Your tasks will include, but is not limited to, development, implementation and operation of IT systems and processes supporting SaaS applications and platforms, automation of provisioning, quality controls, security auditing and maintenance, continuous measurement and improvement of efficiency of operational activities and resources.
- You will perform coding and configuration of applications based on instructions and specifications.
What Gets You The Job:
- Experience working with multi-Cloud platforms and services (AWS, Azure), Docker, Kubernetes and microservices.
- Deep expertise troubleshooting complex distributed systems.
- Experience with CI/CD tooling similar to Circle CI, Jenkins, Git.
- Experienced in the UNIX/Linux world. Working knowledge of Terraform,
Helm, Ansible. Solid understanding of automation principles; programming experience using frameworks such as Python/Go/Bash.
- Strong understanding of security, logging, monitoring and performance aspects of cloud-native platform and application architectures.
Please send your resume to Dave Lim for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed