Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Senior Engineer to join a world-renowned management consulting firm. This is a contract, remote capable role. In this role, you will produce high quality code across the full technology stack, from database to UI and everything in between.
What You Will Do:
- You will help build next generation products and services enabling product development teams to deliver quality and secure products by using cloud native tools.
- you will assist with troubleshooting issues and improving application performance by responding to specific problems and fixing defects.
- You will document and demonstrate solutions with a focus on security and performance by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Furthermore, you will actively participate in Agile software processes
- You’ll leverage your technical skills by applying them towards the validation of product quality and writing test code including unit tests and automated test cases.
- You will also keep up with industry trends and innovations and apply knowledge to the existing codebase.
What Gets You The Job:
- 5+ years of professional experience developing software by writing code that is readable, testable, maintainable, and scalable .
- Experience in code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, and application security.
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed