Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking an Associate Director of Consumer Ecommerce to join a health services company that specializes in medical equipment, pharmacy and biotech products. This is a direct hire, onsite role in Irvine, CA. This role is accountable for providing governance and management of the consumer eCommerce application(s) and acts as a primary point of contact for the organization to capture, structure, align and plan the demand. This role ensures consistent capturing and prioritization of demand with overall capacity, works with the product engineering team in designing and implementing solutions aimed at enabling and accelerating delivery of new or improved eCommerce Solutions targeted for consumers.
What You Will Do:
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to apply IT for new business opportunities, process improvement, cost efficiencies
- Provide insight to business unit(s) on how to best develop and leverage consumer eCommerce capabilities for the organization(s)
- Primary point of contact for all consumer eCommerce requirements, and responsible for demand management / prioritizing
- Influence and partner with business leaders and executives to manage and align the BT consumer eCommerce portfolio via close collaboration with other parts of BT, adjacent business departments and external partners, to ensure adequate and timely delivery in line with agreed service levels
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education in Science or Technology related field with extensive (typically 12+ years) of related work; Master’s Degree or equivalent education in Science or Technology.
- Broad IT expertise in various disciplines like system development and infrastructure.
- Experience in setting IT strategy and business IT alignment.
- Strong interdisciplinary, and excellent intercultural influence, and networking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to foster trusting relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with experience presenting to key stakeholders
- Solid analytical skills combined with extensive project management experience
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed