Irvine Technology Corporation
Azure Data Warehouse Developer (Healthcare Data/Remote)
We are seeking an Azure Data Warehouse Developer to join one of the largest non-profit health systems in the U.S. This is an 100% remote role. The Developer will be responsible for maintaining and managing new existing data marts and data feeds on Azure Cloud Ecosystem.
Candidates must have a great understanding of healthcare data and experience with a healthcare system such as EPIC, Allscripts or Cerner.
**Covid vaccination is mandated for this company**
What You Will Do:
- Identify, recommend and implement ETL process and architecture improvements.
- Developing code using various ETL tools and reporting tool -Tableau and review all the code along with unit testing.
- Perform ADSF scripting to do basic data movement and queries.
- Monitor and Manage existing data mart and data feed routines/ETL Jobs.
- Monitor and Manage ADT HL7 and CCD data Feeds.
- Perform ETL Jobs debugging and bug fixing. Add enhancements to the existing ETL Jobs as business demands
- Work on Analysis of requirements and design solutions to meet the business requirements. Provide design proposals following best practices considering data, business and service layers for all system changes such as defects, business impacts, work prioritization and estimation.
- Good at working with the business systems architects and application developers to streamline data governance, data cleansing, data normalization and usage patterns.
- Producing requirements gathering and writing functional specifications.
What Gets You The Job:
- 5 plus years of experience in Healthcare Industry especially on Provider domain.
- Solid working experiences on Health care standards like HL7,CCD and FHIR, and Coding systems (like ICD,CPT etc.)
- Experience with Azure Cloud and Azure tools such as Synapse, Pentaho, Data Bricks, etc.
- Solid experience in Designing and developing Data warehouses and BI systems along with other data governance initiatives. Extensive experience for collecting business requirements from customers and aligning them with organization objectives and direction.
- Solid working experiences on Data Warehouse, Data Modelling and ETL Concepts.
- Solid working experiences on RDBMS concepts, SQL Queries and Performance tuning.
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed