Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Project Manager/IT Manager to join a manufacturing company that specializes in medical devices. This is a direct hire role. The IT Manager directs and coordinates strategic technology projects to ensure that goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within the committed time frame and budget. The IT Manager is responsible for the definition, development, implementation and ongoing operations of computer-based systems and related processes for the business unit.
What You Will Do:
- help to advance the state of project management within Company IT including solution use, standard processes, and a consistent delivery methodology.
- In this role. the IT Manager will oversee diverse projects including ERP/CRM application integration, ERP migrations, IT infrastructure and service delivery optimization, and digital transformation.
- The IT Manager directs and coordinates strategic technology projects to ensure that goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within the committed time frame and budget.
- The IT Manager is responsible for the definition, development, implementation and ongoing operations of computer-based systems and related processes for the business unit.
What Gets You the Job:
- Experience aligning IT department priorities to organization’s vision, strategies and goals.
- Experience leading ERP conversion(s) projects is a requirement
- Results focused in an effective, professional, and consistent communication skills are a requirement
- Comfortable relating openly, honestly, and consistently with diverse groups of people.
- A proven ability to build strong relationships
- Practical experience with a variety of project management methodologies – experience with the Agile methodology strongly preferred.
- Experience with project management support solutions such as MS Project or Wrike
- Providing direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to help the department deliver.
Please send your resume to Rory Gruttadauria for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed