Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking an immediate need for a Security Analyst to join a world-renowned management consulting firm. This is a contract, remote role. You’ll work both collaboratively and independently to accomplish a variety of security tasks including investigating various types of security incidents, developing, and improving existing security workflows to standardize incident response.
What You Will Do:
- In this role you’ll formulate incident response steps when a new unprecedented incident is reported to the iSOC and collaborate with security engineers to create use cases and correlation alerts in the SIEM for continuous security monitoring.
- You’ll embark on specialized security projects to mature the capabilities of the security operations center and write both technical and executive incident reports when called upon to do so.
- You’ll work both collaboratively and independently to accomplish a variety of security tasks including investigating various types of security incidents, developing and improving existing security workflows to standardize incident response.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science or Service-Management preferred; Master’s degree is a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in security monitoring and/or incident response
- Experience in two or more of the following security domains: digital forensics (computer, memory, network, cloud, virtualization), malware analysis (Dynamic and static), reverse engineering, pen testing, network investigations, threat hunting, threat intelligence, security engineering, OSINT
- Awareness about security products and technologies, and/or networking protocols
- Experience with cloud computing, both investigating and working with cloud infrastructure
- Understanding of security alerts triage that includes malware/phishing, denial of service, unauthorized access, ETC, knowledge of
Please send your resume to Nicollette Filipovic for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed