Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking an immediate need for a Senior Scrum Master to join a prestigious financial company that serves the entertainment and real estate industries. This is a contract, remote role located in Los Angeles. In this role, you will Guide and coach scrum teams on best use of agile practices with the goal of delighting customers with high quality software and delighting business partners with timely delivery.
What You Will Do:
- Foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
- Solve impediments for the team or report unsolvable impediments to the Release Train Engineer or other managers who can help with resolution.
- Guide scrum teams through PI planning. Facilitate breakout sessions. Help the team sequence their work for an upcoming product increment and arrange their features on the program board. Coach the team to identify risks. Represent scrum teams for draft and final plan reviews.
- Coach scrum teams to self-organize, lean in, and foster a culture of ownership.
- Protect the team from being pressured to commit to unreasonable goals and from outside distractions.
- Foster a transparent and safe team environment where team members can communicate openly and without fear.
What Gets You The Job:
- Minimum of 5 years of Scrum master experience for software development teams
- Experience working in an agile environment using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS) or other scaled agile model (if no experience, then a certification for one of the scaled agile frameworks)
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
- Experience leading distributed/virtual teams
- Understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices
Please send your resume to Devin Alexander for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed