Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking an immediate need for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a capital management firm located in Culver City, CA. This is a direct hire, hybrid role. The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with the F&A team in partnering across their enterprise with FP&A, divisional Real Estate CFOs, senior investment professionals, senior Finance leadership, information technology resources and programmers. They will provide day-to-day support with respect to calculating, analyzing and communicating fund returns. The ideal candidate will possess public and private experience alongside strong leadership and business stakeholder relationship skills.
What You Will Do:
- Calculate, monitor, evaluate, and analyze investment, portfolio level and composite returns (TWR, IRR, Multiples, etc.)
- Research returns that are outside of acceptable ranges and ensure adherence to internal guidelines. Communicate results with internal groups
- Lead and assist with projects that facilitate improvements across the REG, including performance data review, validation, and efficiency improvements where needed
- Must be able to research questions through analysis of financial information
- Aggregation, analysis and management of portfolio and investment return data on a levered, unlevered, gross basis, net basis, actual and projected data
What Gets You The Job:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Finance and Accounting, Public Accounting, Corporate Finance or a related field with an understanding of Real Estate fund structures, investment property structures, and alternative investments. Public and private experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of Accounting principles and public company financial statements (income statements & balance sheets)
- Experience measuring, analyzing or reporting investment performance
- Technically proficient with all MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS)
- VBA programming knowledge and experience preferred
Please send your resume to Rory Gruttadauria for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed