Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking an immediate need for a Cloud Security Engineer to join a world-renowned management consulting firm. This is a contract, remote capable role. Work closely with global product teams based in the North America, Costa Rica, UK, and other EU locations. Daily operations will include securing CI/CD pipelines, securely engineering infrastructure as code deployments and configuring API security solutions on-demand across multiple practice solutions
What You Will Do:
- Manage platform risks and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work to continually improve the security posture of client-facing applications developed by ensuring risks are identified and appropriately mitigated.
- Promote and improve the secure development lifecycle and DevSecOps standards and guidelines.
- Design, develop, and manage a secure infrastructure leveraging cloud-native and third-party security technologies.
- Ensure solutions adhere to McKinsey policies and is meeting/exceeding current standards.
- Secure areas including infrastructure as code, configuration management, accessing identity and access management, network security across multi-cloud environments, event monitoring and reporting, secure SDLC, risk assessments, Cloud infrastructure entitlement management, and incident response.
What Gets You The Job:
- 5+ years of DevSecOps experience, ideally in a professional services environment or regulated industry. Automation mindset and experience (CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, Python).
- Demonstrated experience of secure SDLC and DevSecOps.
- Excellent foundation in overall security standards, security policies, and security audits; strong understanding of IT concepts as they relate to security risk.
- Working knowledge of common information security controls, guidelines and standards such as HITRUST, ISO27001, OWASP, SOC 2, NIST.
- Knowledge of data protection regulations such as GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA would be ideal.
Please send your resume to Garry Fields for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed