Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking an immediate need for a Senior Principal Engineer to join a world-renowned management consulting firm. This is a direct hire, hybrid capable role. You will be based in one of their global technology hubs in Atlanta (GA), Waltham (MA) or New York City as part of their Technology & Digital (T&D) function. You will work in a high energy agile environment helping shape and accelerate the delivery of their HR solutions on the SAP SuccessFactors platform.
What You Will Do:
- You will develop complex solutions for our HR systems on our SAP product line by defining solution strategy, driving design and technical implementation, and through architecture of innovative solutions.
- In this role, you will work on diverse projects from gathering customer requirements to implementing the solution, providing Information security and compliance solutions.
- You will manage technical architecture analysis, research, design and development of new functionality and integration with key applications and services under the SAP SuccessFactors ecosystem.
- You will design new solution extensions based on customer requirements and integration with downstream stakeholders. You will provide architecture and design guidance to the development team.
- You will guide the engineering team to develop, configure and implement the solution as per the product development standards to meet business requirements.
- You will monitor the work of the technical team and ensure standards are adhered to in accordance with SAP’s solution extensions.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- 12+ years of experience in software engineering
- 10+ years of work experience in SAP product consulting, systems integration, or solution architect role with SAP preferably in HCM and payroll implementations and support; SAP S/4 HANA platform knowledge is a plus
- Very good understanding in SAP SuccessFactors platform with solution design experience in performance, succession, workforce planning, compensation, onboarding, learning and analytics; three or four end-to-end SuccessFactors implementations in one or more of the SuccessFactors modules
- Expert in analyzing, creating system specifications, and developing tests and implementing business solutions utilizing SAP technologies
Please send your resume to Matt Rauch for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed