Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking an immediate need for a Full Stack Senior Software Engineer to join a world-renowned management consulting firm. This is a direct hire, hybrid capable role. You will be responsible for the development, support, maintenance, and implementation of an enterprise application that is scalable, resilient, and distributed.
What You Will Do:
- In this role, you will migrate existing solutions onto a public cloud and help adapt cloud native capabilities.
- You will work on solving problems of relatively complex scope through general usage of standard programming concepts and principles and application of own judgment.
- You will be a member of a squad that has the technical capability to develop and implement various components of an application from end to end.
- You will develop and implement new and ongoing application needs to complete end to end setup of the product.
- You will contribute to the architecture across the technology stack from database to native apps.
- You will design, build and deploy full-scale enterprise applications by working collaboratively and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully function web-based and mobile applications that meet business goals.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in technology area of study
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Certification as AWS solutions architect or certified developer is a plus
- Experience with React JS, Redux, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, ECMAScript 6, Web Pack and Babel
- Knowledge or experience developing cloud native applications in AWS or Azure
- Experience with Java 8 or higher and with Spring Boot 2 framework
- Experience working with microservices, event driven architecture and with container orchestration managers such as Kubernetes
- Experience with TDD and Dev Ops practices and tooling such as CI or CD pipelines
- Experience with backend and/or frontend testing frameworks like JUnit, Mocha, Chai or Enzym
Please send your resume to Garry Fields for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed