Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking an immediate need for a Lead Data Engineer/Architect to join one of the largest non-profit health systems in the U.S. This is a contract, remote capable role. In this role, you will be responsible for data management and engineering in support of the Actuarial Informatics team of data scientists who deliver reporting, statistical modeling and advanced analytics for each of the diverse business areas. The role will be architecting, supporting, enhancing and enriching a new Commercialization data model for supporting the data scientist team with various projects and stakeholders.
What You Will Do:
- Architect and develop a comprehensive and flexible data model to handle the needs of the Commercialization Department stakeholder that meets the needs of existing and future projects.
- Guide team Data Engineers on data needs and development for project needs as well as provide insight into workflow improvement.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with your stakeholders and customers to understand their needs and ensure all data management requests are properly triaged, recorded and tracked.
- Work hand in hand with data scientists and operational business and product resources to build a comprehensive, scalable, and integrated data model for the Commercialization business that includes consumer data, employer data, health center data and claims data.
What Gets You The Job:
- Minimum of BA/BS degree in a relevant field of study; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 8 (8) years of data mart or data warehouse development experience for a health provider, health plan or accountable care organization including either:
- Comprehensive experience in architecting high performing data models for large project’s needs.
- Understanding of standard practice models such as Star/Snowflake Schemas designs.
- Strong understanding of health care EMR or claims systems such as Epic/Clarity, eCW, Facets, Amisys, or similar systems.
- Knowledge of customer data that includes calls, chats and CRM.
- Experience working in healthcare provider analytics related to revenue modeling, managed care contracting, population management, case management, clinical or financial decision support,
- PhD, MD or DO program may be substituted for 3 years of experience
Please send your resume to Matt Rauch for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed