Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking an immediate need for a ERP Business Analyst to join a fast growing food company. This is a direct hire, remote capable role. This position will have the responsibility for defining and gathering business requirements and supporting users within JD Edwards Finance Functional areas (Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger modules). Knowledge of other functional areas of JDE such as Distribution & Warehouse Management, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing as it relates to Finance is preferred. This individual leads a team that will include business users and consultants and is responsible for systems implementation initiatives by developing business specifications, organizing testing activities and managing the preparation of systems/operations documentation. Contributes in system implementation tasks that include defining user requirements, developing functional specifications, developing detailed program design specifications, executing unit/string/system tests and developing user documentation and training.
What You Will Do:
- Work with business user and consultant teams to define, document, test and deliver business process requirements so expected results are attained from the JD Edwards software as installed.
- Maintain effective communication with assigned functional business areas, primarily Finance, to ensure that their information system’s needs are met. Provide application support to business users.
- Assists in JDE ERP rollouts, supporting Finance capabilities.
- Partners with the business community to identify opportunities for logical and procedural improvement beyond the ERP scope. This could include process improvement, system selection, and strategic development for the Finance Organization.
- Assists in resolving technical problem reports in the production environments.
What Will Get You The Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (or equivalent experience) and at least 7 years of ERP implementation experience with strengths in gathering business requirements, configuration, functional specification and testing
- Significant experience with ERP systems roll-outs, business process re-engineering, conducting user training and providing on-going ERP systems support
- Experience in CPG/Foodservice Manufacturing industry preferred
- At least 5 years of JDE EnterpriseOne experience
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed