Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking an immediate need for a Senior Product Manager 2 (Salesforce) to join a technology company. This is a direct hire, onsite role located in Los Angeles, CA. The Senior Product Manager II in Engineering and Information Technology supports the Naming Services portal (NSp) applications as a Salesforce subject matter expert.
This person will serve as an interface to the business users, assist the application development teams in understanding and implementing the business processes, workflows, and data requirements of constituents.
On the Scrum team, this person will assume a Product Owner role and facilitate project delivery by ensuring proper requirement analysis with cross-functional groups, project stakeholders, other analysts, customers, or end users.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with product managers, project managers, and project sponsors to interview, collect, analyze, and manage system and business user requirements.
- Document detailed functional and data business requirements, process flows, use cases, triggers, integration points, and other information needs while identifying opportunities for refinement and business process automation.
- Drive business requirements translation into a technical solution and prioritization/scoping of requirements.
- Conduct level of effort exercises (i.e., t-shirt sizing and story point assignment) and regularly assess product backlog of assigned systems.
What Will Get You The Job:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, partners and the public are required.
- Must be a team-oriented person and able to effectively facilitate meetings.
- Strong understanding of outsourcing environment, business principles, systems improvement, software development methodologies and standards, especially scrum.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to create systematic and consistent requirement specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
Please send your resume to Sarah Ellinger for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed