Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking an immediate need for a Desktop Deployment Specialist to join a fast growing technology services company. This is a contract onsite position, located in Fullerton, CA. The appropriate candidate will possess a solid knowledge of Windows operating systems, as well as common client software such as the Microsoft Office Suite. In addition to this, they will demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to follow direction and cooperate with the other help desk and administrative personnel. They also must have good customer service skills, and the ability to maintain a professional appearance, demeanor and interactions with all end users and coworkers.
What You Will Do:
- Pushing images to new computers
- Naming and tracking computers according to standard naming conventions, as well as joining them to the domain
- Testing and maintaining images for batches of computers
- Replacing current user desktops, wiping hard drives and staging equipment
- Setting up new workstations – laptop, cabling, docking station and external peripherals for each user
What Will Get You The Job:
- A+ Certification, an AA degree in IT or an IT related field, or two years of experience
- The ability to follow direction, and complete tasks according to established procedures
- The ability to identify hardware and software issues, and resolve them in a timely manner
- Reliable transportation, and the ability to lift up to 50lbs, as well as the ability to physically move and transport equipment around a campus spanning several city blocks
- Experience with using SCCM for software deployment
- Respect for safety procedures, and safe working habits
Please send your resume to Nicollette Filipovic for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed