Irvine Technology Corporation
We are looking for Payroll Analyst to join an industry leader in recycling and non-hazardous waste. This is a direct hire, remote capable role. The Payroll Analyst I is responsible for analyzing and processing complex payroll requests. This position also maintains confidential data housed within internal and external payroll systems. The Payroll Analyst I supports the tasks, initiatives and performs critical functions related to all payroll processes and other relevant compensation issues.
What You Will Do:
- Processes and analyzes payroll data input from various sites and departments.
- Reviews accuracy of various deductions and transactions (e.g. 401K contributions, union dues, payroll change requests and direct deposits).
- Completes complex payroll tasks including, but not limited to, garnishment wage orders, escalations, incentives, commissions, and shift differentials.
- Assists processing of payroll for Union employees while adhering to collective bargaining agreements.
- Administers payroll for disaster relief operations according to documented procedures.
- Performs complex time adjustments within the payroll system.
- Prepares payroll reports as requested.
- Processes manual checks according to company policy.
- Researches and provides solutions to employee payroll questions.
- Enters or changes new employee information within payroll applications.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
What Gets You the Job:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP).
- Basic knowledge of the regular rate of pay calculation under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Experience with payroll applications. (e.g. ADP, Workday, Lawson, Ceridian, and Kronos)
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote.
- Minimum of 2 years payroll, finance, or other relevant experience.
Please send your resume to Rory Gruttadauria for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed