Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking C#/.Net Core Developers to join a fast growing company that provides tax and accounting technology solutions to customers throughout the United States. Our client is looking for engineers who are well rounded – quality conscious, product thinkers and business cognizant.
What You Will Do:
- Designing, building and testing cloud native applications on Azure Cloud Platform.
- Proficient in Business Analysis, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
- Experience in building cloud solutions and designing microservices.
- Experience in Agile fundamentals and methodology.
What Will Get You The Job:
- Dot Net Developer with Azure & Microservices would need to have at least 3 years of experience
- Requires deep understanding of ASP.Net Core and C#. Net, as well as SQL Server with Azure experience and microservices design
- You are expected to design and code in multiple tech components related to your functional area.
- You are required to learn the best practices and design principles and patterns to make the code-base maintainable and extensible.
- You must also develop a deep understanding of non-functional requirements, such as reliability and availability, scale, horizontal scalability, etc. over time and make tech stack decisions accordingly.
- Experience in continuous integration and architecting/deploying Azure Web Applications, SQL Databases, Docker Containers, and Azure service bus
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Creative problem-solving skills and superb communication Skill
- Expertise in distributed transaction and caching
Please send your resume to Jesus Jimenez for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed