Irvine Technology Corporation
Our client, a leading nationwide IT services company, is seeking an immediate need for a System Engineer to join their team. The primary focus of the Senior Systems Engineer position is to provide superior hands-on technical knowledge and support regarding network, server, desktop, security, cloud and other infrastructure related issues for company managed services clients. This is a contract to hire role.
What You Will Do:
- participate in the successful completion of project work including analysis, design, development, documentation, and testing of client network operations
- Perform quality assurance activities to ensure standardization of best practices
- Assist in the design and deployment of IT infrastructures and protection strategies to support client business plans
- As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will act as a technical escalation point for Support Specialists and Systems Engineers within market team
- Implement network infrastructure and security policies that promote the client’s objectives
What Gets You The Job:
- Must have strong customer interface and relationship building skills
- 3-5 years of experience in network administration
- 2-4 years of desktop administration
- 3-5 years of operating systems experience (Windows, Mac, Unix, and/or Linux)
- 3-5 years of Exchange/Active Directory
- At least one of the following industry certifications is preferred: MCTS/MCP Server 2008 or above, MCTS/MCP Exchange 2007 or above, CompTIA Server+, Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA), VMware Certified, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed