Irvine Technology Corporation
We have an immediate need for a Lead Site Reliability Engineer to join a well recognized financial services corporation. As a Lead Site Reliability Engineer, you will be a key part of the software development teams and responsible for software/platform infrastructure deployment. The ideal candidate applies strong engineering experience and an innate drive to improve existing systems and processes, with the creativity to develop novel solutions to evolving challenges. The role is responsible for the availability, reliability, integrity, and efficient operation of critical platform services and applications, ensuring they meet the requirements of internal and external users. This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, automating and developing solutions that focus on uninterrupted delivery of applications throughout the software lifecycle
What You Will Do:
- Architect and design monitoring and recovery tools to provide optimum delivery and resilience.
- Measure and monitor availability and overall system and environment health. Design improvements to service.
- Advises internal and partner groups on establishing Service Level Objectives, Service Level Indicators and Error Budgets.
- Participates in complex or advanced operational support and engineering issues for multiple large distributed software applications.
- Leads the development and implementation of departmental workflow automation processes and procedures.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering preferred
- 7+ years hands-on technical experience in system support and application development.
- 4+ years of successfully leading complex technical projects and providing technical direction to other technical personnel.
- Knowledge of Azure Service Bus, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure APIM, Azure Functions, Azure Key Vault preferred.
- Experience on containerization and pipeline administration.
Please send your resume to Russell Wolf for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed