Irvine Technology Corporation
We have an immediate need for a System Administrator to join a fast growing construction company. The System Administratorwill be responsible for the day to day administration and management of the company’s on premises and cloud-based virtualization platforms, virtual servers, and the hardware infrastructure that is used to provide these services. The System Administrator will work as part of the Information Technology Infrastructure Team. This is a contract, onsite position located in Santa Ana, CA.
What You Will Do:
- Administration of Active Directory and Azure AD, including user and group administration and group policy management.
- Administration of file storage infrastructure.
- Management of VMware infrastructure.
- Administration of server related physical data center assets, including compute and storage.
- Server level administration of Microsoft SQL Server infrastructure at the direction of DBAs and application development.
- Administration and configuration of Microsoft Azure IaaS environment.
- Patch and update management of all Microsoft Windows systems within the enterprise.
- Assist in the administration of Virtual Desktop infrastructure (using VMware Horizon).
- Assist in the administration and configuration of Office 365 environment, including administration of related security tools for email and data loss prevention.
What Gets You The Job:
- Experience with administering medium to large scale Active Directory environments.
- Experience with administering medium to large scale Windows Server environments.
- Experience with VMware server and desktop virtualization.
- PowerShell or other automation and scripting experience is required.
- Ability to multi-task, use problem solving skills, and a commitment to high quality solutions is needed.
- Good communication skills and phone skills required for help desk assistance.
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed