Irvine Technology Corporation
What You Will Do:
- Following Enterprise Architecture guidelines, develops lower level solution design (APIs, schemas, object models, etc.) for highly reliable enterprise systems.
- Develops and maintains in-depth knowledge of Republic business processes across the Digital, Cloud based, Low Code/No Code, Web/mobile platforms and Customer Experience domains.
- Evaluates proposed software development projects and assesses the feasibility of the project and impact on existing systems.
- Provides technical direction on multiple, concurrent large scale development projects for both on-shore and off-shore teams.
- Researches and prototypes various emerging technologies for business innovation, improvements in customer experience, and business differentiation through best in class products and technology platforms.
What Gets You The Job:
- Proven success leading multiple, concurrent software development projects.
- Expertise in design patterns, algorithms and data modeling.
- Working knowledge of servers, storage, networks and high availability systems.
- Proven competency in designing and developing multi-tiered enterprise systems.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
Please send your resume to Sarah Ellinger for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed