Irvine Technology Corporation
We have an immediate need for an Informatics Business Analyst to join technology company that specializes in innovative products and tools for the healthcare industry. This is a contract to hire, 100% remote capable position. This position will work with clinicians and business users to elicit data analytics-related business requirements , document them and work with development team to deliver data products that provides insights for the business. This position will ensure that the highest amount of business value is delivered up front with competing enterprise data management priorities.
What You Will Do:
- Work with all lines of business to get the requirement for KPIs, metrics that informatics team needs to provide
- Develop, own and oversee execution of the data products(dashboards, reports etc) for insights with long-term analytics goals
- You will work with business leaders and other partners to understand business problems and translate them into the data roadmap
- Keep track of industry changes (CMS MA , FFS etc) and keep the data & business users informed about new analytics use cases that can help transform the way we do business
- Identify and build requirements, acceptance criteria, and priorities for analytics platform user experience
- Ensure necessary data and functional and non-functional requirements are documented within Informatics to help prioritize and groom product backlog
- Develop business test cases and coordinate with development resources
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of business process or data analysis experience in the healthcare domain.
- Effective oral and written communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to utilize SQL to perform data analyses and evaluate adherence to specifications.
- Experience in BI tools like tableau, PowerBI or Python
- Advanced knowledge of Excel & Word
- Strategic thinker with strong execution skills, experience analyzing, reconciling, communicating, preparing, and managing technology strategies and budget processes as needed.
- Advanced presentation/visualization skills
Please send your resume to Sarah Ellinger for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed