Irvine Technology Corporation
We have an immediate need for an DevOps IAM Engineer to join one of California’s biggest educational institutes. This is a contract, 100% remote capable role. The Identity & Access Management (IAM) team is in the process of deploying a new Access Management Solution and in the process of migrating its services to AWS. As part of the initiative, the IAM DevOps Engineer will working deploying the new Access Management Solution and to assist with migrating existing services to AWS.
What You Will Do:
- Assist with Deploying Internet2 Grouper
- Assist with deploying existing IAM services into AWS
- Perform load and performance testing. Gather metrics and perform optimizations on the infrastructure.
- Design, test, implement and optimize Ansible playbooks.
- Train and provide documentation for the team.
What Gets You The Job:
- Familiarity with SAML, Kerberos, SSO, LDAP, Message Queue.
- Expertise with Container technology and orchestration.
- Experience with ABAC and RBAC Access Management Solutions
- Expertise with Ansible and establish a continuous deployment process.
- Experience with Java and Java Spring Framework
- Familiarity with PHP and Ruby
- Expertise in Tomcat, Apache HTTPD.
Please send your resume to Jesus Jimenez for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed