Irvine Technology Corporation
Remote Sr. Software Engineer (C#/.NET)
Our client, a growing technology company in the real estate and financial services industry, is seeking an immediate need for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team for a full-time, permanent role that is 100% remote capable. As a Senior Software Engineer, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of products and services using C#, microservices, APIs, and MVC.
What You Will Do:
- Design, develop, modify, test, and maintain applications and services
- Provide Production support of applications and services
- Assist the Engineering Manager and Team Leads in transforming and maintaining a high-integrity, agile engineering organization.
- Mentor and coach software engineers, allowing for skill/knowledge development of peers
- Provide implementation oversight and guidance on software projects to ensure consistency and quality of design and code
- Identify gaps and opportunities in software applications and provide in-depth evaluation and analysis to complex technical challenges
- Participate in code reviews, contribute expertise on DevOps practices, and champion continuous improvement
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management
What Gets You The Job:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- 8 years in software development, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, deployment, testing, and maintenance.
- 5 years of web application development utilizing Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, C#)
- Comprehensive, working knowledge of object-oriented programming, design patterns (MVC, GoF), practices and procedures in professional software development
- Experience developing and integrating web services and APIs (SOAP / REST)
- Experience designing, building, and testing microservices
- Working knowledge of database technologies and development (preferably Oracle and PL/SQL)
- Experience with Subversion, Git and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Experience working in and aiding a transitional development environment (Waterfall > Agile)
- Familiarity with cloud technologies, managed services, cloud deployments, and containers (Docker/Kubernetes) desirable
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed