Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Security Analyst to join a world-renowned management consulting firm. This is a contract, remote capable role. You’ll work in the Atlanta or Waltham office as part of their ClienTech Information Security Team on a range of information security, data protection, and risk management activities, including policy compliance, vulnerability management, identity and access management, event monitoring and reporting, risk assessments, and incident response.
What You Will Do:
- You will implement and maintain information security solutions to support the ISO27001 Information Security Management System.
- You will provide information security, data protection, and risk management related consulting services and technical assistance to all areas of the company, including supporting client engagements.
- You will review and maintain security oversight on key suppliers including Cloud Services and identify vulnerabilities in information assets, information processing systems, and products – ensuring they are remediated in a timely fashion.
- You will review IT system activities for user administration, system management, and privileged access activity, provide status reports for security compliance, incidents, and KPIs and maintain security related policies and processes and develop new documentation, as required.
What Gets You the Job:
- Hands-on experience working with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Automation mindset and experience. (CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, Python)
- Technical understanding of a range of enterprise IT infrastructure and architectures for private, public and hybrid cloud model, including web applications, databases, operating systems, servers, and networking technologies.
- Working knowledge of information security controls, guidelines, and standards, e.g., ISO27000 series, OWASP, CSA CCM, CIS 20 Critical Security Controls, SOC 2, and NIST.
- Good understanding of Privacy and Data Protection regulations, such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, FedRAMP, or EU GDPR.
Please send your resume to Colin Crane for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed