Irvine Technology Corporation
Our client, a security consulting and professional service company, is seeking an immediate need for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join their team. As a senior Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for the analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation and support of new software applications and enhancements to existing applications. Provide advanced programming skills, experience with application development, and excellent troubleshooting skills that enable our business to achieve their objectives and goals. This is a direct hire, 100% remote position.
What You Will Do:
- Write high-quality code that satisfies customer needs and strives for simplicity, clarity, and testability.
- Promote a collaborative team environment and work closely with colleagues to achieve business objectives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (e.g., business stakeholders, product owners, project managers, and end users) to understand functional and non-functional requirements.
- Investigate and propose solutions to development and design problems.
- Participate in scope of work estimation and forecasting.
- Adhere to architecture, design, implementation, and security standards and best practices.
- Participate in code reviews or use collaborative programming techniques to promote high quality business outcomes.
- Conduct analysis to determine integration needs, and design and plan integrations.
What Gets You The Job:
- Software development experience
- Proficient in C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Strong experience in Windows PowerShell automation
- Web applications and frameworks (ASP.NET)
- Desktop applications and frameworks (WPF, WinUI)
- Proficient in RDBMS (MSSQL, SQLite), ORM (Entity Framework)
- Application designing using UML
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and SOLID design principles
Please send your resume to Garry Fields for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed