Irvine Technology Corporation
Our client, one of California’s biggest educational institutions, is seeking an immediate need for a .Net Developer to join their team. The successful candidate will join an Agile team that builds and supports software for several offices on the campus. Develop and enhance enterprise web applications using ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, Vue.js, Bootstrap, and other languages. Plan, design, code, test, deploy, and maintain these web applications and supporting processes. Integrate with other campus systems and vendor applications. This position is a contract role and remote.
What You Will Do:
- Build and support software for several offices
- Develop and enhance enterprise web applications
- Plan, design, code, test, deploy and maintain web applications and supporting processes
- Integrate with other campus systems and vendor applications
What Gets You The Job:
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, and deploy ASP.NET MVC applications
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, and deploy database solutions in SQL Server.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and Web Services.
- Experience using git version control.
- Advanced skills associated with software design, modification, implementation, and deployment, including object-oriented programming concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to understand functional needs and how systems can support those needs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop conversion and system implementation plans.
- Thorough experience with identification and use of code libraries and open-source forums.
- Demonstrated testing and test planning skills, including automated unit, integration, and functional tests.
- Demonstrated ability to follow software specifications.
- Demonstrated ability to review code written by others and provide effective feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to receive and incorporate code review feedback provided by others.
- Intermediate knowledge of secure software development.
Please send your resume to Nicollette Filipovic for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed