Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking an immediate need for a VP of Digital Marketing to join a proud manufacturer of industry leading brands that specialize in healthcare accessories. This is a direct hire, onsite role located in Santa Ana, CA. The Company is looking for a VP of Marketing, with an emphasis in the digital arena. They need a lead producer of functionality and content for their websites and 3rd party selling platforms such as Amazon, Ebay etc.. This will include areas such as product catalog, promotions, partnerships, customer support, site search, and metrics. You will work closely with management, creative team, and the technical team. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional consumer experience, integrating programs across digital platforms and leverage the site in support of key business strategies.
What You Will Do:
- Be the primary point of contact for our stakeholders: facilitate (and produce) stakeholder communications, fostering ongoing relationships with our partners.
- Develop and maintain digital content to support and deliver an optimal consumer experience across desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Maintain online product catalog and merchandising with the use of a content management system.
- Assist with SEO efforts including site optimization and outreach.
- Develop social media approach to support digital efforts.
- Planning and coordination of web and digital campaign support onsite with internal stakeholders, agency partners, creative and development teams.
- Manage content development for landing pages, onsite promotions, and software support.
- Develop and utilize analytics and performance metrics for website traffic, conversions, and digital marketing campaigns.
- Maintain consistent brand messaging across web and digital campaigns.
What Gets You The Job:
- MBA (or other related advanced degree) required
- Minimum of 5 years direct experience in managing all or part of a consumer facing website.
- 5+ years digital project management experience (preferably on med/large-scale digital projects)
- 5+ years of experience managing content heavy websites or eCommerce
- 3+ years of experience working on Agile/Scrum development team
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with the automotive industry or an interactive agency is a plus.
- Experience with a large SKU count of 1,000 or more items.
Please send your resume to Chad Turki for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed