Irvine Technology Corporation
*** Company’s biggest objection is short term employment. hiring manager wants to see long employment tenure here ***
The Quality Assurance Analyst will test applications and systems developed by the company.
We are recruiting for Sr. Quality Assurance Analysts to lead as well as perform all aspects of test planning, design, execution and reporting. The Sr. QA Analyst will be part of a dynamic test team and test our new features and fixes for the full suite of internal and external products. The Sr. QA Analyst will collaborate with Product Management, Design, Development, Support and Operations, to deliver first-rate products and a superior user experience.
If you are looking for unique and engaging subject matter, and friendly people in an exciting, fast growing company, you’ve come to the right place. If you want to make a difference to our customers and take pride in what you do, we’d love to meet you!
You’ll report to our QA Engineering Manager and work from our Santa Ana office or remotely.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the testing effort for your product
- Provide oversight through test case reviews for features delivered by other QA Analysts
- Grow with the company by expanding your knowledge of multiple products
- Recommend and implement tools to enhance QA efforts
- Make recommendations for product features and improvements
- Mentor and coach the team to improve their skill set
- Validate products against specs, design and code
- Write, execute and maintain test documentation
- Effectively communicate test results, participate in improving overall quality and testing processes
- Create bug reports and work iteratively with developers to correct defects
- Perform exploratory, functional, end-to-end, integration, regression and browser testing
- Facilitate end-user testing and training
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 10+ years of QA testing experience
- Strong understanding of Agile, SDLC and STLC, developing test strategies and test cases
- Experienced in Spec & Design reviews and creating functional, end-to-end, integration test cases
- Ability to identify areas for improvements in software and processes
- Experience with JIRA (or similar bug tracking software) and writing clear and concise defect reports
- Experience with Databases and SQL
- Experience with API testing using Swagger or Postman
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to write Release Notes
- Self-motivator, who can work independently, able to learn quickly, meets deadlines, and demonstrates good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills
- 2+ years of mobile testing experience (Android and iOS)
- Accessibility testing experience
- Experience being a Release Lead for the QA team (helping DevOps)
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for nine company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed