Irvine Technology Corporation
The Lead IT Technician provides second level support to resolve technical issues that are reported to IT. The position responds to and oversees first level technical help desk requests from associates and students. Provides support to associates with the installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of computer workstations, printer hardware, software and other related devices. Maintains computer hardware and software inventory.
Campus Lead IT Technicians report to the campus Executive Director with dotted line responsibilities to the Senior Manager, Information Technology. Administration Lead IT Technicians report directly into the Senior Manager, Information Technology.
- Five to seven years of experience supporting LAN/WAN, AD, Windows OS environment with at least 25+ nodes.
- Experience and knowledge of Active Directory, Windows server OS, Microsoft Application, IP Protocol & Subnets.
- Three years of IT supervisory leadership experience preferred.
- Experience supporting secondary education environment preferred but not necessary.
- Demonstrates a high level of customer service to all constituents (staff, faculty, and students).
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a highly ethnic and culturally diverse student and associate community.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to self-direct, self-pace, multi-task and function well under pressure of deadlines and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including occasional evenings and weekends as needed.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to travel/drive locally on a weekly, daily and/or on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems, electronics engineering, voice/data communications or a related field required.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed