Irvine Technology Corporation
Step into a key role facilitating and managing the centralized accounting processes and systems for our client, a leading provider of business administration and management services to the maritime industry. In this critical role you will be responsible for ensuring accurate consolidation, analysis and reporting of financial data, adherence to policies & procedures, and the implementation of best practices.
Our client is seeking an experienced, collaborative and strategic-thinking accounting professional with strong time management, leadership and people management skills.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate all relevant accounting processes including, but not limited to, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Tax, systemic ERP functions, and other accounting responsibilities, etc. at the direction of the Controller.
- Execution of calculations & estimates, including posting of material transactions to the G/L, while simultaneously reviewing and approving other transactions.
- Assist in managing the monthly, quarterly and annual financial close process.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely financial close in accordance with GAAP, while continuously focused on process improvement.
- Facilitate monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement review in collaboration with Operational team members; assist in aligning transactional accounting with budget/forecasts with a mindset of focused and strategic variance analysis and improvement.
- Acts as a liaison, along with the Controller, to identify systemic improvements and maintain complete and accurate record-keeping.
What Gets You The Job:
- University degree or college diploma in Accounting, or Business Management/Administration.
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), preferred but not required.
- 10+ years of overall professional experience (public and private preferred).
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), specifically appropriate application of ASC 606, 842 and 740.
- Experience managing tax compliance timelines, filings and payments, including but not limited to, Fed/State/Local Income tax, property tax, sales and use tax.
- Expertise in all key accounting cycles with a focus on process improvement within key processes including but not limited to the financial close, fixed assets, month-end close processes.
- Demonstrated experience in leading accounting/ERP migrations and/or integrations with a focus on gaining process efficiencies.
- Intermediate/Expert proficiency utilizing MSFT excel in financial and data analysis.
- Experience managing accounting teams and all key accounting cycles with a focus on continued improvement.
Please send your resume for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed