Irvine Technology Corporation
We are looking for a Front End Engineer (React) to join a fast-growing healthcare company that specializes in modern doctor house calls, one-touch telemedicine for primary care, chronic disease management, sick visits and urgent care. This is a contract to hire, remote capable role. As a front-end software engineer, you will be working on their customer facing web applications as well as their Clinical Provider iPad application that is used by their staff to deliver the best possible care.
What You Will Do:
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of multiple web-based application from the ground up, including the building of a new Electronic Medical Record (EMR/EHR) system.
- You will work with different teams, including product, design, and user experience to build the most delightful and productive experiences for our providers and customers.
- You will work independently, understand business needs, build robust and scalable solutions
What Gets You the Job:
- Strong understanding of TypeScript and the latest ECMAScript standards
- Highly proficient with ReactJS framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM.
- Lead and guide small development teams in building solutions based on the requirements.
- Ability to improve existing codebases using standard methodologies.
- Experience utilizing continuous integration and deployment tools (i.e. Jenkins)
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs (JSON)
- Understanding of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Able to work independently on features and deliver work in a timely manner.
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed