Irvine Technology Corporation
REMOTE – Client prefers someone who can work PST hours
This position will participate in the full SDLC and is responsible for the design and architecture of software products that meet business requirements and adhere to architecture and compliance guidelines. This position will work with development and QC teams, both on and off-site, business units and senior management to create innovative solutions that utilize the latest web-based technologies. Working on multiple complex projects, this position is responsible for ensuring that the proper analysis, design, development, and testing disciplines have been applied.
- Technology Oversight: Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging developments and trends in technology that could impact current projects and influence new projects
- Promotion of architectural vision, strategy, and principles
- Creation and delivery of detailed technical presentations
- High-level technical consultation and developer mentoring
- Refinement, documentation, and communication of architectural principles
- Vendor/Tool Analysis: Lead the evaluation of software targeted for possible integration into our environments, including strategic applications, tools, and utilities
- Participation in the planning and implementation of the technical Enterprise Architecture, including both short- and long-term strategies for retiring certain legacy systems, integrating existing systems and recommendations for new systems implementation
- Oversight and guidance of new product initiatives ensuring adherence to architectural principles
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 10+ years in software development, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, deployment, testing, and maintenance.
- 3+ years’ experience as an application architect of web-based systems.
- Comprehensive, working knowledge of object-oriented programming, design patterns, design principles, and industry best-practices in professional software development.
- Experience with deploying large n-tiered systems in a high-availability, clustered environment.
- Experience with logical data modeling and database stored procedure development
- Expertise and experience in agile and lean software development methodologies.
- Experience designing, building, and testing microservices
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal, and diagrammatic communication skills
- Expertise in the Unified Modeling Language (UML) for documenting the architecture and design of software systems
- Extensive experience with Microsoft technologies: .NET, .NET Core, C#, and IIS
- Experience with at least one RDBMS, preferably Oracle (including ODP.NET and PL/SQL)
- Experience developing and integrating web services (SOAP / REST), APIs, and microservices.
- Experience with Git and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Experience working in and aiding a transitional development environment (Waterfall > Agile)
- Familiarity with cloud technologies, managed services, cloud deployments, and containers (Docker/Kubernetes) desirable
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance, the following language is to be included in all solicitations or advertisements seeking Applicants for Employment: Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed