Irvine Technology Corporation
Business System Developer (SQL/Reporting)
- Support the implementation of new modules for an integrated software platform
- Build custom reporting solutions in SQL Server, SSRSS, Power BI and other tools
- Develop proficiency in the administration of business systems to support user account management, configuration of security setting, data interfaces, GUI updates and automated workflows
- Create system documentation and enforce/enhance IT change management process
- 7+ years of experience in IT
- Strong skills in T-SQL, SQL Server administration and enterprise reporting tools such as SSRS, Power BI or Tableau
- Experience developing or implementing financial software reporting and databases
- Ability to implement and leverage vendor software API
- Strong experience with Excel (SAS is preferred)
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter (Hannah.Xu@ITCcorp.com) for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed